Call Back Request
Start Your Free Online Visa Assessment or Call Now On 0203 675 3675

Creative and Sporting Workers

You are able to apply for a Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa if all of the following apply:

  • You are an elite sportsperson, or qualified coach, recognised by your sport’s governing body as being at the highest level of your profession internationally.
  • Your sports governing body is endorsing your application.
  • Employment in the UK will develop you and push you to the highest standard.
  • You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
  • Hold a valid Certificate of Sponsorship for your job.
  • You can prove your knowledge of English.
  • Have personal savings to support yourself on arrival in the UK.
  • You can prove travel eligibility and your travel history over the last five years.
  • You have tuberculosis test results if you are from a government-listed country.


Free assessment on your circumstances by a qualified specialist image
Application preperation & submission image
Dedicated OISC registered case worker image
Unlimited legal advice image
Unlimited face to face consultations image
Fixed fee for all applications image
Multi-lingual support image
Access to the online case management portal image
Regular updates on your case image