Call Back Request
Start Your Free Online Visa Assessment or Call Now On 0203 675 3675

Employing Foreign Nationals

If you are interested in employing a foreign national there are a variety of options but the most important thing a company should do first is check the potential employee's immigration status to make sure that the individual is able to work in the UK.

Work Permit Extension
Work Permit extensions can be given in situations where the current employees visa is coming to an end and the company would like to extend the period that individual is working for that company on a Work Permit. Smaller six month extensions can also be made if an individual is employed for a particular project and requires more time to complete it.

The Working Holiday Maker Scheme
The Working Holiday Maker Visa is a very popular visa amongst younger candidates between the age of 17 – 30, the visa is initially issued for two years and under the terms of the scheme the candidate can work for 12 months of the 24 months issued. Many individuals later on change into a Work permit or the Tier 1 Visa previously known as the Highly Skilled Migrant Program (HSMP). This visa is available in certain countries such as Australia and the United Kingdom.

Indefinite Leave to Remain/ Permanent Residence
There can be circumstances where some employees may be eligible to obtain leave to remain in the United Kingdom. This can depend on a variety of aspects; it could be due to the length of stay or their ancestry.


Free assessment on your circumstances by a qualified specialist image
Application preperation & submission image
Dedicated OISC registered case worker image
Unlimited legal advice image
Unlimited face to face consultations image
Fixed fee for all applications image
Multi-lingual support image
Access to the online case management portal image
Regular updates on your case image